Re: rpm auto get dependencies?

I don't know too much about apt-get as I've never used debian, and wasn't aware until the last meeting
that apt-get had been ported to redhat (I've heard very good things about apt-get from debian users).

Also, on this subject, I'm actually in the process of writing a pure perl solution for that, which will
use public redhat update servers and install the packages required, as well as do update notification
when an update becomes available for any installed package.

As for right now, you might also want to check out www.rpmfind.net and the rpmfind utility, but I've had
little no luck with it, but it does claim to do this sort of thing well.

I just wish we could use the FreeBSD ports collection on linux =)

--Jamon Terrell