Re: ssh forwarding and ftp

Wow, I feel like I'm talking to myself when I keep replying to my own
messages :D Many of the pages that document connecting to proftpd say that
"AllowForeignAddress on" should be specified in the config for proftpd for
ssh forwarding to work.  Well, I did this, and restarted proftpd, and it
did not help.  Same error.  Anyway, just wanted to give a heads up to
anyone else trying to do this.

Koree

____________________________________
Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

"With my feet upon the ground I move myself
between the sounds and open wide to suck it in,
I feel it move across my skin.
I'm reaching up and reaching out,
I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me.
And following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been.
We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been."