Re: Attendance at last nights meeting (SILUG, O'Fallen)

Yeah! It was thrilling to see the full house last night too. I know I
counted 22 (not including the Pritchards) and a couple people walked in
later.

These are things I'm working on for the group. I swear I am :-P I've just
been swamped with work (and a new baby) to get much done.

1. Digital Video editing in Linux presentation. I pulled one video and did
some editing, and have been too busy since then to finish.

2. New freebie stash. I still have a lot of things that the current
members already have (bumper stickers, tshirts, etc). If you new to the
group promise to come next month, I'll bring out my stash!

3. Mentoring/Certification Study group. I put this off not only for being
busy and only a couple people interested, but the location (my dining
room) has been uninhabitable. I'm having some remodeling done in the next
couple months, so it will be usable this summer.

To follow on Charlie's request, if I can get requests for certain topics
and such in advance, I can request review books, informational literature,
and of course freebies, related to the topic for the meetings.

Yay everyone! April has been a good SILUG month all around :-)

So, how was Brendens?

-Kara

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/