Re: Thanks

On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 10:23:11AM -0600, David Leathers wrote:
> Will the up2date work when they come out with a new version such as 7.3?

By "work", I'm assuming you're asking if it will upgrade your system.
As far as I know, it won't, but see the following posts to this list
for information on another utility called apt that will handle
upgrades for you:

    http://www.silug.org/lists/silug-discuss/200201/msg00052.html
    http://www.silug.org/lists/silug-discuss/200203/msg00036.html

> Well back to working on the usb printer it still does not seem to
> work. Even after the upgrade i'm going to try different options to see
> if they will work.

Did you run printconf-gui (AKA printtool) again?