Re: creamy goodness

Thank you, that's not necessary; I've actually already got 2.5.1, 2.6, and 2.7 (x86 and sparc).  Not that the x86 Solaris is worth a crap... I've only been able to get it to load on hardware not more than 2.5 years old, with not less that 256MB RAM, and not less than 5GB HDD.

Are you going to tell us about that 1x CDROM drive?

William

--
William Underwood
wllmundrwd@netscape.net