Re: creamy goodness

Inline this time...

I've got two of these!

> or a wd13 to hd15 (type9) converter.
And three of these!

>the machines on the other hand, i'll bring them to a meeting and
>dole them out.
Whoo-hoo!  I've been looking at these on eBay, and they're averaging $150.00, which may not seem like much, but try being a single income family...  Yes, I know, Steve P... You're gonna say "Try being a zero income family..."  How is the job search going?  Wanna try being, as quoted to me, a "Unix / Web admin / developer"  with the language of choice being Perl?

>right now the order is nate, steve, and william.
Hmm.. Don't want to seem greedy... But, what the heck!  How about this:
nate, steve, william, william, william, and william

Yeah!  Let's try out that new RedHat cluster server on some of those!

Really, I appreciate you making these available...

>--
>Tighe       w00t        blumnky
>    "I am anger incarnate."
>    "Oh yeah?  I toss poo."