Re: FW: creamy goodness

ok, ill keep track as the requests come in.  i don't know how many we will
be able to let go of, but theyare nice boxes.  you will need a sun wd13
monitor or a wd13 to hd15 (type9) converter.  i think that those are about
$35.  the machines on the other hand, i'll bring them to a meeting and
dole them out.  right now the order is nate, steve, and william.

--
Tighe		w00t		blumnky
	"I am anger incarnate."