Re: Announcing a beta release of Red Hat Linux: Skipjack (fwd)

On Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 10:54:49PM -0600, I wrote:
> For reference, for those of you who have installed apt for Red Hat
> (from http://enigma.freshrpms.net/rpm.html?id=717), you can now
> upgrade to the skipjack beta (or just install packages from it) by
> adding the following to your /etc/apt/sources.list:
>
>   rpm http://ftp.silug.org/pub/apt redhat/skipjack/en/$(ARCH)/redhat os

And I just realized that some people might want to try packages from
pensacola, the 7.2 server edition beta.  Use the following in your
sources.list:

  rpm http://ftp.silug.org/pub/apt redhat/pensacola/en/$(ARCH)/redhat os

The script that updates the apt repository should finish around
midnight.