Re: Solaris Holy War (was emacs vs. vi holy war)

Tighe,
Bad as you make it sound, I think I would rather have been where you were.
I had the privilege of driving 600 miles to spend the whole weekend hanging
out with my wife and our kids, along with my former fiancée and our kid,
and the ex's whole family, then Sunday evening repetitively drilling for
swimming pool based fire alarms in a hotel at night, during a snow storm,
and finishing all that just so I'd have time to drive back home in an ice
storm to make it to work today.  And I was able to burn up two days
of vacation doing it too!  What fun!

William

--
William Underwood