Re: emacs vs. vi and procmail anti-spam measures

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002, Tighe Schlottog wrote:

> > Personally, I like pico for standard editing, vi for programming.  Yeah,
> > pico is for sissies...
>
> Bah, all editors are for wussies!  Real Men (tm) use awk/sed/grep/echo one
> liners to edit their files.  Editors . . .  sheesh.

heh...yeah.  Now, let's go pound some nails into our
d....uhhh....nevermind.

On a side note, is anyone here interested in using procmail to filter for
spam messages?  If so, let me know.  I have quite a few recipies that I
have written, and that I have found from others and edited for my own uses
that may come in very useful for anyone interested.  If you are, let me
know.

Koree
____________________________________
Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

"With my feet upon the ground I move myself
between the sounds and open wide to suck it in,
I feel it move across my skin.
I'm reaching up and reaching out,
I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me.
And following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been.
We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been."