Re: Carbondale meeting topics?

Steven Pritchard wrote:

> Anyone have suggestions for the meeting a week and a half from now?

How about backup stratagy.  What key config files should be saved.  Is
there key user data that should be saved.  Kind of a list of what should
be kept for disaster recovery or maybe a new install.

Other options for topic would be what modules are really needed when you
are recompiling your kernal.  I see a lot of stuff in /lib/modules that
I assume I will never need.  How do you decide what to forgo on a small
(limited laptop harddrive) system.