Linux question of the second on your web site

I've been playing with my web site again.  I've made it so that other
people can put up my RHCE2B.COM Question of the Second on thier web
sites.

So, if anyone is interested in having a Linux question show up every
time you visit your web site then see the following:

http://www.rhce2b.com/qod4u.shtml

Or, just insert the following into you HTML:

<TR BGCOLOR="#999999" >
<TD BGCOLOR="#999999" >
<CENTER ><H2>RHCE2B.COM Question of the Second</H2></Center>
<script src="http://www.rhce2b.com/cgi-bin/include.pl?http://www.
rhce2b.com/cgi-bin/test/test.pl?qod=1&numquestions=1"></script>
</TD>
</TR>

Randy