Re: HU Emulartor?

On 3 Jan 2002, Nate Reindl wrote:

> On Thu, 2002-01-03 at 16:23, Steve wrote:
> > Basically this was meant as an impossible task that might keep Tighe busy
> > for a moment or 2 until he figured out that it couldn't be done. The
> > hardware doesn't exist! (yet)
>
> Well, an emulartor itself doesn't exist, either. In fact, the word
> itself doesn't exist. Hmm... maybe I'm a little too critical and
> nitpicky on typos? :P

I figured that an "emularter" was an automagical version of the "lart", or
Luser Attitude Readjustment Tool. Often times a "lart" is a stout cudgel
kept by the system administrator's desk for dealing with particularly
obtuse users.

eks

> --
> Nate Reindl >> kliren@charter.net

Erich Schroeder                    Phone: (217)785-0033
Curator, Information Technologies  FAX:   (217)785-2857
Illinois State Museum GIS Lab      email:erich(at)illinois.state.museum
                 http://illinois.state.museum/