Re: Christmas gifts you've received this year

I used a gift certificate for "Just for Fun".
It's pretty wacky.

Linus was asked what it would be like if he
met Gates.  He replied that the conversation
would be short:  I cannot tell him anything
about business, and he cannot tell me
anything about technology.

<http://cb0.cs.siu.edu> <chester@langin.com>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~misquote of famous person~~