RH and postfix

I just got RH 7.2 and will be installing it on one of my HDs, and
laptop, but it seems that the default mail deamon is sendmail. I
switched to postfix long ago, as it it much easier to config and play
with (maybe I just understood it better <g>), anyway, from my
understanding, postfix *was* available in the RH toolkit. As far as I
know, there is no toolkit in 7.2.  I tried the RH site, but could not
find anything.. Does anyone know where I could get a Rh rpm for postfix?

--
Best regards,
Gary