From: Chester [mailto:chester@langin.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 6:19 PM
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: Re: How destructive is upgrade?

I have had another idea.  Since I have enough disk space,
and I already have SuSE 7.1, I could make some new
partitions just for SuSE and have Windows/Red Hat/SuSE.
Then, I could gradually phase in SuSE and phase out RH.
I wonder if they would both use the same swap partition.
I wonder if they could share other partitions.

<http://www.cs.siu.edu/~langin>  <mailto:langin@cs.siu.edu>