Re: cheap TiVo

On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 10:08:48PM -0600, Mike808 wrote:
> However, I have to say, VirtualDub totally rocks, even though it runs on
> that other OS.

Which, of course, does me *no* good, since I don't run any other OSs.
Got anything spiffy that runs on Linux?

> You should see how good it looks without the stupid WB11
> logo over the whole thing and that even more annoying "BLUES HOCKEY
> WILL PRE-EMPT ENTERPRISE NEXT WEEK. GUESS WHEN IT WILL BE ON...." that
> they can't manage to crawl down in the *letterbox* area.

Speaking of that, when is/was it on this week, anyway?  (I
disconnected the digital cable boxes yesterday to hook up DirecTV, so
I don't have the digital cable program guide, but DirecTV doesn't
carry KPLR yet...  Supposedly next month they will.)