From: Steven Pritchard [mailto:steve@silug.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 11:13 AM
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: cheap TiVo

In case anyone is interested, I saw an open-box, 30-hour Phillips TiVo
clearanced for half price ($149) last night at Best Buy in Fairview
Heights.  They've also dropped the price on the Hughes DirecTV
receiver with TiVo to $99.

And in case anyone is wondering what this has to do with Linux, the
TiVo is an embedded Linux box (PowerPC-based, as I recall).  :-)