Re: SourceForge drifting (?)

Alrighty:

Mike you're right 100%.  I've never met a person so right in my
life.  Please pardon me as I bow and genuflect to your most mighty of
rightness.

I was going to try and research my statements but life's to short to
argue with someone that insists upon never listening.

In my response, I'd like to quote the Blood Hound Gang:

If you ain't ever been to the suburbs
Don't you ever come to the suburbs
Cause you wouldn't understand the suburbs

Sean...

--
Believing I had supernatural powers, I slammed into a brick wall.
	--Paul Simon