ANNOUNCE: Theres a new Linux list (and more) in town...

Please delete if you have no interest in things St. Louis and/or Linux.

I would like to introduce SILUG and LUCI to a Linux-related discussion list
(and other goodies) for the Greater St. Louis Linux community. This post is
intended as an outreach to our fellow LUGs, and we hope that you will feel
free to participate and use the resources to augment your current email-only
Linux-related discussion list subscriptions. Some of the features we
STLLUGers find new and interesting, I'm sure you find old hat, as many of
you already have these features on your own websites and LUG resources.

We invite you to join and help us explore these features and their effect
on our virtual community, as well as offering a place to network amongst
our regional LUGs. I hope you accept our invitation.

There are polls, calendars, file transfer, and more.
Now if only there were some posts...

We are exploring providing new resources to our community, and think the
Yahoo groups offer us some features that let us do just that - the polls,
file transfer, chat, etc. in a way that doesn't require more than just about
zero effort to "turn on" while we see if it is useful. The idea is that what
we find works, will migrate to our regular local area website communities
and user groups. We would appreciate your participation in our experiment,
and look forward to hearing from you all.

Mike808/
--
perl -le "$_='7284254074:0930970:H4012816';tr[0->][ BOPEN!SMUT];print"