Gnucash?

Has anyone played with Gnucash?

I'm trying to figure out how to restore from one of the generated log
files (translog*.log). Documentation refers (repeatedly) to using the logs
as backups to restore from, but NOTHING explains HOW to use those logs to
restore from. (The obvious, such as copying to the active filename,
pointing gnucash to the file itself, etc work).

Unless I'm missing something obvious, I'm just very frustrated... I
manually entered over 400 entries yesterday into gnucash, and they just
disappeared after creating a new expense account type. GGGrrrr.

-Kara

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/