mailing list daemons and other questions

whats a suggestion on an easy to setup and maintain mailing list daemon?  i
know silug uses majordomo but i am looking to compare

does anyone know a quick and easy way to generate a list of usernames and
realnames for a linux box where the users are in a certian group and have a
certain user id number or higher?

are there any linux gamers on the list?  im jumping ship to linux as my
primary OS on my home system since my 2k install of less than a month has
decided to go completely flaky on me (i blame creative labs inability to
write quality drivers).  my rig is a dual athlon mp 1.2, ati radeon vivo
64ddr, sblive.

how is linux's support for ntfs5?  i know at one time it was recommended to
mount ntfs5 readonly because ms changed some stuff from the previous
incarnations.  is this still the case?

what is a good up to date linux hardware compatability site?

Casey