Re: ssh

I knew that there were 20% of the public that wasn't happy with the way
things have gone. I'm part of that 20% but I'm having trouble finding any
one else with their eyes open enough to see through the smoke screen. Yes
Virginia, the US Government makes me sick also.

On a happier note, are we gonna do a demo day to celebrate the release of
the latest and greatest code from Redmond or what? Can you believe that they
want $99 for the home edition upgrade and $199 for the full blown (pun
intended) version? Let's see, take the contents of paragraph 1 and add it to
the contents of paragraph 2 and you have the answer. Yes, the US consumer is
stupid enough to buy this garbage.

BTW, I got my pink slip last night. Brought home some Finlandia and SKYY
mini's to celebrate. Life is good about now!?

Steve