Re: LPI Level 2 Exam Offer

Yes, it counts. But, you're pretty far away to take this paper exam at my
house ;-) I need to get people this week for the beta, though it will
likely be available afterwards, the scores won't help us with our beta
period.

However, while it counts, you won't be "fully certified" until you've
passed your Level 1 exams...

-Kara