Re: last night's meeting

Tighe said:
> Howdy,
> What was discussed?  I was stuck here at work so I didn't get a
> chance to see any sun light at all.  Just curious.

The meeting was pretty damn dull. Steve had to phone a few people to see if
he could actually have people come since he was at the library by himself.
Unfortunately, I was the only one who came over by telephone summoning.

Larry said:
> I'd like to know also.  I was in the hospital with my new granddaughter.

Steve and I thought you were in Deutschland again. However which way you
look at it, it's happy news. Congrats!

-----
Nate Reindl
nate@d-g-r.net