Re: DVD ROM

Tim Coffey said:
> Circuit City has a Delta 12x that is 19.99 after rebate.

Heh...  I actually pulled into the Circuit City parking lot planning
to buy one of those.  I couldn't make myself go in.  I *hate* that
place.

Anyway, I've been told (by the friend who told me about the sale) that
the drive works great.  I hope you picked one up.  (The sale ended
Saturday, in case anyone is getting their hopes up.)