Re: Diskless Linux

We used LTSP to do that ... www.ltsp.org

If your cheap like me, you use a floppy disk to boot instead of a net card
with the bootrom on board.  If you do that, you need to make sure that the
cards you use have a bootrom written for them (www.rom-o-matic.com).  I
would suggest the Lynksys cards ... they are cheap and they work great with
LTSP ...

If you want to buy net cards with the bootrom on board check out both sites
listed above.

jburke.