Re: O'Fallon Schedule - 7 August 2001

The next meeting (scheduled for 8/7/01) is being held at Border's
Bookstore in Fairview Heights, IL from 7-9pm. No formal presentation will
be made, but members will be reviewing Linux and Open source titles to
build a reference list for new members and hopefully find topics that they
would like presented on for a future meeting.

All goes well, and the newest member of SILUG might drop in to say hello
too ;-) Speaking of which, she calls...

-Kara

On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, Stan Reichardt wrote:

> Last I heard was that the Library had called to
> say that they were using the room and that someone
> needed to find an alternate location.
>
> Cancelled or alternate location found yet?
>
> If cancelled, need date and location for the
> September meeting if available.
>
> Would like to know for announcements made at
> Thursday's St. Louis Area Computer Club and on
> next week's SLUUG ANNOUNCE list.
>
> stan reichardt

Author, RHCE Exam Cram
Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/