Re: new LUG member

> Our newest LUG member, Emma Margaret Pritchard, arrived at 12:15 this
> morning.  She doesn't know much about Linux yet, but we hope to remedy
> that problem quickly.
>
> Mother and baby are doing great, and father is only slightly in shock.
:-)

> Steve

Now theres the question of how long do you wait before the bottle has jolt
or coffee instead of milk, and when does she get her own server, ah the
questions of parenthood, i think i'll stick to the easy stuff like
configuring cisco routers and linux boxes, congrats again steve and kara
best of luck to all three of you!

Bob T. Kat

Right now I'm having amnesia and deja-vu at the same time. I think I've
forgotten this before.    --Steven Wright