sunos root password recovery

> > Steve
> > PS It came with SunOS 5.7 on it so naturally I trashed that! I guess
it's
> > too late to hack the password now, eh?

sorry misunderstood, sunos gone, make recovery real difficult, long day, but
if anyone is interested here is a link to recovering sunos root passwords,
if it doesn't have a cdrom just change the directions to use a linux boot
floppy (i like slackware for that sort of stuff)
http://www.barbary.com/cookbooks/recoverroot.html

Bob T. Kat

Right now I'm having amnesia and deja-vu at the same time. I think I've
forgotten this before.    --Steven Wright