Re: MySQL documentation?

What is he having trouble with?  Installing it?  Setting up databases?
Securing it?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tighe [mailto:emry@accessus.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 8:43 AM
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: MySQL documentation?

Does anyone have a good source of online documentation for MySQL?  Got a
guy here in teh office trying to configure and IDS with it and the
documentation that he has sucks.  Also, does anyone know any issues along
with it, primarily relating to Solaris.  Thanks all.

Tighe

--
Tighe Schlottog		Sys Admin at large	  /emry\"@"/accessus.net\
                             ook ook