Re: Matrox G450 and where to buy a machine locally

FWIW, that CDRW is now $89.99 at Sam's (reg price was marked down). Also,
if you hurry, Best Buy is offering their OEM version (BUS-LINK) of this
Lite-ON CDRW for $99 plus a $20 rebate, making it $79!

-Kara

On Fri, 20 Jul 2001, Brune, Charlie wrote:

> You're right...  THANK YOU!!!!!!  (... and Steve too, of course!)  8-)
>
> I got the CDRW mentioned below and I LOVE it.  I burn a lot of CD's across the
> network and the buffer frequently goes to 0%.  When it does, the laser turns
> off, waits for the buffer the have data in it again, and then turns back on.
>
> The only downside is that now I'm going to have to *buy* coasters!  8-)
>
> Regards,
> Charlie

Author, RHCE Exam Cram
Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/