From: Kara Pritchard [mailto:kara@luci.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 2:04 PM
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: Re: Matrox G450 and where to buy a machine locally

On Wed, 20 Jun 2001, Nate Reindl wrote:

> > -- Sony CDRW 12*8*32
>
> Something other than Sony. You'll save an arm-and-a-leg in the long run.
>
> > -- Sony 52x IDE CD ROM

a) You really don't need two CD-ROMs.

b) The lite-on CDRWs are great. They're packaged in various manufacturers
though. Sam's for instance, has an OEM'ed lite-on for $99 that Steven just
bought. It's great. Whatever you do, make sure it has BURN-PROOF. You'll
thank us :-)

Author, RHCE Exam Cram
Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/
Site Manager                            http://www.LinuxUsersGroups.org/