Re: Interest in taking Level 2 Sr Admin LPI Exams?

I'm interested.

Do we have to have passed the Level 1 e

-----Original Message-----
From: Kara Pritchard [mailto:kara@luci.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 3:39 PM
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: Interest in taking Level 2 Sr Admin LPI Exams?

Hi Guys,

It looks like sometime in September I'm going to get to offer the beta
exams for LPI's Level 2 (Sr Sysadmin) certification on-site (in
Fairview/O'Fallon and Carbondale, as well as Springfield and St Louis).

While the exams are beta, the results are final (meaning if you pass, you
pass as if it were the final exam).

I'm going to be trying for 200 qualified individuals to take part in this
beta exam, and I'd like for 50 of them to be from our local areas.

Likely the exam will carry a small fee of $10 (give or take, though this
isn't final) which will be considerably less expensive than the $100-$125
to take once the exam is finally published.

I have attached the Level 2 Objectives that are going to be covered with
LPI's Level 2 exams. If you think you'll be interested, could you let me
know? I want to get a good idea of interest before I pursue finishing this
program.

Please email me direct.

-Kara

Author, RHCE Exam Cram