Re: Next O'Fallon meeting location -- what up?

Steve Reindl wrote:

>  >So... how do I find the library?
>
>  >Lost,
> >Charlie
>
> Where are you coming from? The library is behind the Post Office on South
> Lincoln just south of hwy 50.
>  If you are coming from the West (i.e. Fairview or ahem, Chesterfield) get
> off Hwy 64 at exit 14 (O'Fallon) and turn left (east) and come into O'Fallon
> on Hwy 50. You will go through one stop light ( a Sonic Drive-In on your
> right) and another stoplight ( a Walgreens on your right) and make a right
> at the 3rd stoplight (Bank of O'Fallon on the right and Valvoline Instant
> Oil change on your left). It's about 2 or 3 blocks on your right hand side.
> There is a sign that says, of all things, Library, with an arrow just before
> the Post Office. It's around back.
>
> If you're coming from the East, get off 64 at the Scott AFB exit and head
> north to Hwy 50 (about a half mile). Turn left and come into O'Fallon. Go
> through the first stoplight ( Hart Foods on the right) and make a left at
> the second stoplight (just past Hardees and McDonalds on your right). Same
> distance sign turns etc as above from there.
>
> See You There!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve,

These are great directions.  I was there about three months
ago and this brought back a lot of visual memories.

Hope you can link these on the SILUG web site, along with
a street address (if you can) for those of us that like
to generate maps and trip instructions from sites like
http://www.mapquest.com/ and others.

Stan