Re: OT : Sun Hardware problem

Nope, checked all voltages and such on the internal with other meters,
plus if it was running at Euro standards it probably would have not just
eat itself it probably would have just plain exploded. :)  I think that I
am going to need to get out my heavy "repair tools" and sledge hammer my
way to a solution.

Tighe