Re: Multiple X configurations

>XFree86 4 has a "-xf86config" command-line option.

>BTW, LCDs usually work with any monitor configuration that specifies
>the right resolution...  If you get the thing to work with the monitor
>attached, it should just work with the LCD.

>Steve
>--

Need to read the man pages, again, I guess. This LCD took a tremendous
amount of investigation and plagiarizing and finally manually tweaking the
freq.'s to get it so that I can stand to look at it. If the freq.'s aren't
just right it flickers like Pokemon the movie and gives me Epileptic
seizures.

I'll probably stick with the 2 configs to begin with and maybe try the
monitor config with the LCD later.