Re: Fairview Heights: 6/19 meeting?

This sounds like a good meeting.  :)  I would definetly be there.  Hmm
. . . although SRA would be a bit crowded if we tried there.  Any ideas on
alternative meeting sites?  *cough* Hooters *cough*  Kidding . . . well
kind of.  ;)  Anyways, it sounds like fun so count me in.

Tighe

--
Tighe Schlottog		Sys Admin at large	  /emry\"@"/accessus.net\
                             ook ook