Re: Special Speaker, Dave McAllister, May 21 and 22.

I will be going to this meeting (barring disaster at work) and would be
happy to have someone ride along or follow.  You can respond here or
directly to me and I will get back to you within a day.  Thanks Kara for
setting this up!!  It sounds very interesting.

snip...