RE: Okay, so WTF happened?

Steve,

Don't worry about being late ... you would have just been sitting in the
hall with the rest of us.  I propose that we have a make-up LTSP
demonstration some Friday evening at our offices with beer and pizza.  It
will be much easier to have the demo here at our offices rather than lug all
the computers around.  The biggest drawback is the lack of a projector, but
maybe somebody has access to a projector we could use for the demo (that is
much easier to carry than the server and four workstations).

As far as meeting at SRA ... we are lucky to have someplace this convenient
to meet at each month and hopefully the cause of the no show was simply an
oversight or miscommunication and not an emergency of any sort.

mata ne,

jburke.