FH -> Linux Router Discussion

Hi everyone,
	I need to get a scope on the level of knowledge that everyone
wants.  Are you going to want a discussion on routing in general at first
and then with that back ground be able to better understand the linux
router?  Or would you like to see how to hack up the kernel to make the
best possible router that there is?  Here is a list of things that go
along with linux routers:

IP tunneling (IPIP/GRE)
IP Multicast
Policy based routing
ToS/CoS/QoS
IPv6
BGP/IGRP/etc
NAT
Filtering

Although, the filtering would be probably better left to a firewall
discussion.  Here is also a great more many things that we can look at
with routing protocols as well.  If everyone could give me a wish list
about what they want to see that would be most helpful.  Otherwait it
looks like I could yack about this pretty much all night long.

Tighe

--
Tighe Schlottog		Sys Admin at large	  /emry\"@"/accessus.net\
                             ook ook