Re: BIND, Sendmail, and/or Majordomo problems

I was feeding it the line that because it wasn't resolving the host
correctly to use this.  But, I guess that the masquerading host would be
better.  :)  Definetly use that one.  ;)

TIghe

--
Tighe Schlottog		Sys Admin at large	  /emry\"@"/accessus.net\
                             ook ook