Re: Fairview Heights: Topic?

Oh right! I remember now. Sounds great.

Everyone, reminder that tomorrow night, 3/20 is the next meeting for the
Fairview Heights SILUG branch. Meeting is from  7 PM to 9 PM at the
offices of SRA, 331 Salem Place, No. 200.

Topic will be Security 101 :-) See you there ;-)

-Kara

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, Tighe wrote:

> I was going to do a little yack about basic security for your linux
> box.  Unless someone else has a topic that would be more interesting?
>
> TIghe
>
> >Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 13:04:44 -0600 (CST)
> >From: Kara Pritchard <kara@luci.org>
> >To: silug-discuss@silug.org
> >Subject: Fairview Heights: Topic?
> >

> >What is tomorrow night's topic? I don't recall a conversation at the last
> >meeting. Of course, that probably means I volunteered something :P

Author, RHCE Exam Cram
Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/
Site Manager                            http://www.LinuxUsersGroups.org/