From: Kara Pritchard [mailto:kara@luci.org]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2001 1:59 PM
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: Tutorial Day? Fairview Heights and Carbondale

Hey everyone,

I was thinking that with the stagnant suggestions for meeting topics, as a
lot of topics don't seem worthy for an entire meeting, how about a
tutorial day? We can have 6-8 15 minute tutorials.

Here's the catch. Let's make it fun and more interesting by having
different people present each little tutorial. So, let's chat about some
topics... They don't all have to be major Linux topics, so anything of
interest to you, post it!

Here's some random ideas off the top of my head, we can vote the silly
ones off the island :) Please add yours!

Writing with DocBook
Working with USB
Chat clients on Linux
Multimedia hardware on Linux (cd burners, cameras, etc)

Uhm, I'll add more as I think of them :-) What various things would be
interesting to you, for an upcoming meeting?

Author, RHCE Exam Cram
Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/
Site Manager                            http://www.LinuxUsersGroups.org/