Re: Did you know ...

Isn't that an option somewhere in the gnome/kde config.  You need to
create a file or a link into the .gnome/desktop or something like that.  I
can't remember, but within there that is where you need to take a
look.  As for the eject, I think that you can make it suid root without
many problems.  I don't really see that many holes being in source code to
control the eject of a cdrom/zip/etc.  But, I haven';tlooked at it so I
really don't know.  :)

tighe

--
Tighe Schlottog		Sys Admin at large	  /emry\"@"/accessus.net\