Re: Reporting Software

Greetings David,

I don't know of any tool that's similar to Crystal, but there are
a number of tools that have been created in the likeness of
Oracle's SQL Worksheet and SQLPlus. At my work I use Perl
and Perl DBI to generate reports for the data in our database
(I output HTML so they can be viewed over the company
intranet).

The benefit of doing it this way is that if you write the first
script with reuseability in mind you won't have to write another
report script from scratch again.

Good luck,

Jason Burke