SILUG: 1st December meeting - Wednesday, 12/1/2021

Our first meeting for the month will be tomorrow, Wednesday, December 1,
2021 at 6:30PM.  You can get all the details (and RSVP) here:

  https://gettogether.community/events/14762/first-wednesday-meeting/

**Note**: This will be an online-only meeting.

This weekend is the OLF conference.  It's a hybrid conference this year,
so be sure to sign up if you'd like to watch talks live online.

  https://olfconference.org/

I have 2 talks this year, and if you'll humor me, I'd like to do a quick
run through them with you all for practice.

See you tomorrow!

"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.