SILUG: June ONLINE meeting - Wednesday, 6/3/2020

Getting together in person is still a bit iffy, so let's do at least one
more virtual meeting.

This month's meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 6:30PM.
You can get all the details (and RSVP) here:

    https://gettogether.community/events/5423/first-wednesday-meeting/

And yes, this is probably today as you are reading this.  I apologize
for the *very* late notice.  I'll tell you all about why at the meeting.

See you then.  :-)

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.