[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SILUG: Saturday 7/21 meeting CANCELLED
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: SILUG: Saturday 7/21 meeting CANCELLED
- From: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 13:10:11 -0500
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.10.0 (2018-05-17)
I apologize for the late notice, but I need to cancel the meeting
scheduled for today, Saturday, July 21.
Also, unfortunately I will almost certainly have to cancel the next
several meetings due to travel. I apologize in advance.
firstname.lastname@example.org | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)624-4440 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to email@example.com with
"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.