[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SILUG: NEW LOCATION: Wednesday, 11/1/2017 Metro East meeting
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: SILUG: NEW LOCATION: Wednesday, 11/1/2017 Metro East meeting
- From: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 09:29:03 -0500
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.9.1 (2017-09-22)
The next St. Louis Metro East meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux
Users Group is scheduled for *tonight*, Wednesday, November 1, 2017 at
the Computer Room's NEW LOCATION at 208 Frank Scott Parkway E #4 in
Swansea. (https://goo.gl/maps/N4D4HjMAsj62 for a map and directions.)
The meeting will start at 6:30PM.
I almost missed the announcement, but the Samba team recently released a
version of Samba that can work as an Active Directory domain controller
when built against MIT Kerberos instead of Heimdal.
Packages for 4.7.0 are already in the soon-to-be-released Fedora 27, so
let's see if we can get that working as a domain controller.
See you tonight! :-)
firstname.lastname@example.org | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)624-4440 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to email@example.com with
"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.